Pure Love Infant Massage is where parents come to connect with their babies and interact in a safe, inclusive, supportive, and welcoming family community. Connect with us for our 5 Week Infant Massage Program and learn about the wonderful benefits of loving touch, as a way to nurture your children from infancy and beyond.
Our program is designed and developed through the extensive research of the International Association of Infant Massage. It was created in this format to provide the most amount of benefits for families physically and emotionally. At Pure Love Infant massage, we teach parents to not only feel confident in their skills with Infant Massage, but also to enhance their ability to connect and bond with their children on a deeper level.
Our program, allows parents and their babies to build on to a routine in a manner that supports the ages, stages, and behavioural states of our children. In our course you will not only learn the strokes for massage, but also learn how to develop the skills to find insight into your infants pre-language communications, learn how to bond a deeper level, meet and learn from other parents in your community, have an opportunity to ask lots of questions, and more
Your program includes:
- Teachings from one of our Internationally Certified Instructors
- Treats and organic teas from the snack bar
- Daily take home reference notes and sheets to guide you through stroke development
- A brochure featuring everything you learned
- An incredible opportunity to connect with other families in the community
LOCATION: Shakti Health Studio @ 7718 81 Street NW Edmonton
5 consecutive Wednesdays 10-11:30
Nov 7, Nov 14, Nov 21, Nov 28, and Dec 5
Each class lasts approximately 90 minutes and is taught 1X/week for 5 consecutive weeks. Please allow 30 extra minutes of flexible time, for discussion and snacks.
**Classes may be claimable within your extended health benefits plan
- In our class babies can pee, poop, burp, cry, sleep, scream, or anything else that they want to do
- Parents can do whatever they want, whenever they wish, to answer to their babies needs.
- This is a space of confidentiality, respect, inclusion, and non judgment. Everyone is to feel safe and welcomed in all of our classes.
“I love how my baby knows it’s time for massage. Its great to see him relax and respond so well to the movements and sounds [of my voice]. Best of all is the positive and healthy interaction that is enjoyable for mom and baby, which will definitely have long term benefits for a special relationship and Bond.” — Mom, Rushmi